Saturday, April 16, 2011

Need to vent...

I just need to let off some steam.

~We have made just about $200 this MONTH at the store...

~My 2nd wedding anniversary to the person who at one point worshiped the ground I spit on, is one Wednesday and the only money we have in the bank is money I get from my dad twice a month.

~My step daughter would rather go to WalMart then spend time with me and her dad.

~My mother in law treats our childern like they are hers.

~I am still not aloud to have anything, not a pair of shoes, a jacket or even a diaper bag left up stairs. If its up there too long (like a couple of days) it gets piled on a bench in the laundry hall way by the basement door.

~I miss my life in Texas and in Florida, and think that the 3 of us would be better off in Orlando.

I think that's all for now... I'm just so stressed and I have no where to go, no one to talk to and no means of escape. Its sad when I can't even do any of those with my own husband. I want to cry. I guess I will just hide in the basement whenever I get a chance. Can't be for very long though, or else people start asking questions...

2 comments:

  1. Aw, hang in there :) blogging is a great way to vent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also know, I'm just a text away, so feel free to vent. I'm sorry it sucks so much sometimes. Hopefully things will change soon!

    ReplyDelete