Saturday, April 2, 2011

Our March Trip to Disney World

We just finished our monthly trip to WDW. Joey worked 4 days and I worked 1.  We got in Sunday night, checked into our hotel; Disney's Pop Century Resort, then headed right to the Magig Kingdom. We of course rode the Walt Disney World Railroad, and ate dinner at Pinocchios Village House. After a quick night, we headed back to the hotel.

Joey was in at 7am the next morning, he took the car and left me and Ryan at the hotel. Which I guess was a good thing, it rained all day long. I was suppost to see one of my best friends that day, but the rain put me and Ryan to sleep most of the early afternoon. Joey came back around 430, and we decided to go to Winter Garden for dinner at Mimi's Cafe, somewhere we haven't eatten at in a long time. I am alwayed amazed at how much attention my little man gets from strangers. Every waiter that walks past and guest, no matter where we are, has to stop and look at Ryan and comment on how adorable he is.

Tuesday wasn't too bad, Joey worked in the morning. That was the first time Ryan got to go swimming. I wish it wasn't just the 2 of us, I didn't get any pictures. After Joey got off work we all met up with Travis and Blake, had an early dinner and wondered for a bit before I went to work. I had a South PAC shift for The Main Street Electrical Parade, The Magic, The Memories and You and Wishes Fireworks...all for less then 4hrs. I was kinda irritated though, I was put in a meaningless postion. I ended up helping out a ton of other cast members and coordinators, and only did my assigned position for an hour.

Wednesday Joey worked the night shift, which worked out well for us. Wednesday was the first soft opening day for the new Town Square Theater and the new Mickey Mouse meet and greet. We got to be the second family to meet Mickey. We walked around the park til it was time for Joey to work. Then Ryan and I went back to the hotel, swam, napped and then went to get Joey. It rained and stormed pretty bad from Wednesday afternoon all the way to Thursday night at about 9pm.

We didn't do anything on Thursday. When Joey got off work we braved the rain so we could eat dinner at The Crystal Palace, but it rained more so we headed back to the hotel. On the bright side, Ryan got to meet Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore. We left early Friday morning, Joey wanted to be at an antiques auction. This was a pretty uneventful week. Sad I didn't get to see any of my friends. Hopefully next time.

Peace Love and Mickey






No comments:

Post a Comment