Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A do nothing day

Ryan had his 9mo check up today, 17 1/2lbs and 26 1/2in long. The doc said he was practically perfect in every way, can't get any better for a Disney baby if you know what I mean. We went to the store, a had another non profit day. Its been rainy and cold so I don't blame them. I was so bored. We have a 3 step stair case with a landing to the back door in the back of the store; I sat on the top step with Joeys jacket and took a little snooze. We closed up early today and came home.

After dinner Joey and I went to the bank and went to Borders to look at the antique books and get a coffee from Seattles Best. Gotta love some Cold Brewed Marble Mocha! After that we went to the grocery store and came home to watch Glee. I have to say, I love that show. The original songs tonight were amazing and I just have this connection with the characters.

Ryan is wide awake now, don't think we will be going to bed any time soon. Well... guess that's all of our do nothing day. As the song says, "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment