Thursday, March 3, 2011

The store

March 2
No credit card machine, no internet, no phone line, and he wants to open on Friday?! I get so aggravated with some of my wonderful hubs choices and there is nothing I can do about it. I did some shopping the other day, got some clothes, but I still look fat. Maybe once I start wearing them ill feel better about myself. Awesome, we almost just got in a car accident. I am sitting in the backseat right now with a sleeping baby while we go Goodwill shopping. Back to the store later to work on my dinosaur of a computer. Hope the defrag worked or it'll be another long day.

March 3
So I guess I know where I stand in reference to the store. I'm owner by name, and name only. Joey is the hand shaker and the big man when it comes to the question "Who owns Remember This?". Because of his hot temper we lost Comcast today. While he was running his mouth with some cooks from the restaurant next door last night, I worked on the cash register for about 3 hours. I can't work on the printer cause it seems I got a bad cd, so I have to wait til we get internet, oh wait we aren't getting internet anytime soon Joey screwed that up. What happened to my fairy tale life? When did I become a nothing? This is definatly not what I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment