Friday, March 4, 2011

Opening Day

Today was our soft opening for the new store, Remember This Antiques.  Everyone was up early, Joey had to take his grandaddy to the doctor and the ATT guy was going to be at the store between 8-11am. Thankfully even though I was up Joeys dad went for me. That worked out cause Ryan fell back asleep from 745-1100! Joey and Grandaddy got to the store about 930 and we opened at 1000. I finally was able to make it up there around noon, then I had to run to Target and the bank. After that it was a lot of nothin'. Joey and Michael finished cleaning and setting up everything. We had lots of family stop by and just a few lookers, but we didn't sell anything. We closed up at 5pm came home, ate, then Joey and his mom went to an auction to get more things for the store. So, I am here, at the house with Joey's Grandaddy, dad, Bailey and of course my itty bitty baby, who just fell asleep. I think I will relax and watch some tv with some iced coffee. Tomorrow we get to do it all over again, just not as early....we don't have to be up at 6am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment