Thursday, March 24, 2011

Our first MAJOR sale!

Ryan and I stayed home from work today, he is having allergie issues. Way too much pollen in the air, so much that everything is coated in a nice yellowish green. Joey took his friend Tim to the store to keep him company.

We have this beautiful Burr Walnut, late 1880s French 5 paneled armoire that Joey bought from the Auction Kings at Gallery 63. This was the first piece he bought from that auction house.

We have had a few people come in and peak an intrest at it, but no one ever came back. Today Joey called me and said that some lady came in and wrote down the dementions of the armoire, asked if Joey delivered, said she lives 6 miles down the road. Joey said yes, and she said that she was going home and wouls call him back. Well, not 30 mins later Joey called me and said that he sold it!!!! We had it marked for $1600, he sold it for $1000 because she is a friend of the owner of the other antique store across the street.

So, in our first 3 weeks we have done pretty well for ourselves, and I don't feel like we are going to have issues going to Orlando for work next week. Here's hoping that it continues going well for us. I wanted to celebrate, but Joey isn't feeling well, so maybe in Orlando. Well, I guess I should go. Good night

Peace Love and Mickey Mouse


No comments:

Post a Comment